Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 2 of the Muscle and Fitness Rock Hard Challenge.

I honestly forgot to take my measurements on Saturday, so they will have to wait until another post. I have hit a milestone, though. I finally had a weigh in at 180 lbs! It was actually 180.3, but who is counting the .3? I have been struggling to get there for the past 6 months and you might ask “What did it?” Would you believe it was adding between 300 and 800 calories per day, including the addition of carbs? It’s the truth. I’m adding a progress pic as well.
That's nearly 5 lbs in a week and I am eating more! I'm very excited. Carb/calorie cycling has really been paying off for me.
Update - Weekly Stats



Week 1
Week 2
Waist
35
34
Thigh
26
25.6
Upper Arm
15
15
Chest
44.5
44.5



No comments:

Post a Comment